High Tech Machine Tool Installation
Metro Machinery Rigging has an extensive history working within the high tech industry. We can receive your equipment and store it in our heated warehouse to meet your schedule. Metro Machinery Rigging will then transport, uncrate (dispose of crating material), and install your equipment. In addition, we maintain a dedicated inventory of tools utilized only in clean room environments to install tooling. This equipment is not used outside of the high tech industry and is inventoried, maintained and kept clean such that we can adhere to our customer’s rigorous clean room protocol.
- Trained personnel for installation of tools
- Polyurethane wheel moving dollies
- Wrapped and sealed wood dunnage
- Non-hydraulic track and toe jacks with engineered dampeners
- Air bearings, low vibration and high capacity air skates
- Laser leveling
- Plating for floor access
- Electric powered pallet jacks
Have a Question? Request a Call Back
Leave us your information and we’ll call back in 30 minutes or less.